Genshin Impact 2.7 release date delay - announcement, rumors and leaks

Genshin Impact 2.7 update release date has been postponed, as revealed officially by the developers.

genshin impact update 2.7 release date, new genshin impact 2.7 release date, genshin 2.7 livestream date, new genshin 2.7 livestream date, genshin 2.7
Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream

Genshin Impact, the action role-playing game developed by miHoYo, has been pretty popular among gamers all around the world ever since its release back in 2020. And the developers have put in the effort of giving their audience new content time and again. And this time, it’s the 2.7 update.

The Genshin Impact 2.7 had been announced pretty recently and there have been several leaks already about the same. The latest update, Genshin version 2.7 is now officially postponed due to Shanghai’s COVID rise. To be clear, the developers have been on time for all the previous updates of this game, and this is the first time a delay is happening.

Now, for newbies, a delay might seem like a small deal. So we are getting the game a few days later, what’s the big deal? Well, that’s true for us. For the developers though, it is not. The thing is new content is released with banners for a reason, and this delay causes them to now revise the entire process.

Read More: Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream leak - new date, promotional art, characters, banners

Genshin Impact 2.7 update delay

You can see in the above tweet the official announcement of the delay. As of now, there is no official announcement about the new release dates. However, there are rumors flying around, and the most trustworthy ones are here.

Read More: Genshin Impact Beginner’s Guide: 5 essential tips for new players

Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream new release date leak

One of the main leakers in this area, Xwides lately posted some information on Discord and Twitter that is “questionable.”

As per the leaked data, miHoYo will have to handle this Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream Special Program delay in one of these two ways:

First, the developers will organize a two-week login event and here players can acquire more than ten Intertwined Fates and Resin.

Second, as the update is delayed by three weeks, the Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream will also be delayed by that amount of time and will take place on May 20. And no new Epitome Invocation banner when Ayaka’s banner leaves the game, or a character event wish banner on May 11.

However, there will be no shortening of the Genshin Impact 2.7 update.

Now, going according to Xwides, there is a 30% chance the developers go through with the first option and a 70% chance that they go with the second option.

Read More: Genshin Impact 2.7 - banners, reruns, and weapon banner leak

Genshin Impact 2.6 phase 3 banner leak

One rather interesting fact here is that these claims by the leaker are actually the opposite of what the initial rumors had to say.

It was presumed that the Genshin Impact 2.6 update will be lengthened with Xiao’s rerun banner or a 5-star character from the standard banner (Keqing and Diluc) will get an increased drop rate after a long while.

And also, in the 2.7 beta testing, miHoYo had decreased the EXP required to increase a Battle Pass level from 1000 to 600 in ad interim. The first impression of players was that the developers were modifying the Battle Pass so as to be able to finish it within the three-week timeframe.

But soon, the said changes were changed back.

But this compensation does not seem to be worrying the gaming community too much. Because at the moment, the major concern we have is the health and well-being of the people of Shanghai.

Read More: Genshin Impact Dendro reactions and effects revealed by new 3.0 leaks

Genshin Impact version 2.7 release date

As we have seen, it is obvious that either lengthening or shortening will have effects on Genshin Impact’s content strategy in the long run.

The developers have to follow a storyline and a shortened version of the Genshin Impact 2.7 update, for example, when Kuki Shinobu and Yelan are released in one single will have long-term effects on the upcoming banners.

In the above tweet, you can see the developers apologize to the general community of players and also guarantee that the information that travelers need to hear as the events developed will be duly conveyed to them as soon as possible.

Now Lumie, a pretty trustworthy and reliable source of leaks in the past, has said that this Genshin Impact 2.7 update has now been delayed for three weeks. If the leak that we are discussing right now is true and accurate, then June 1 will be the new Genshin Impact 2.7 update release date.

Read More: Genshin Impact Nintendo Switch version - cancellation rumors, release date, trailer, features, more

Lumie states in the tweet itself that this piece of information, that the 2.7 update is delayed by 3 weeks, is a bit questionable. And also, he urges the gaming community as a whole to be respectable and not become insulting as this turn of events took place because of a serious situation, one over which miHoYo has no control at all. The developers are just as confused as we are here.

You can expect that in some time, things will start to clear up. Hence, similar to all the leaks, players should take these Genshin Impact 2.7 release date leaks with a grain of salt until HoYoverse officially reveals any details as it is way too early to be sure of any info on the Genshin Impact 2.7 update.

BUY: GENSHIN YAE MIKO MERCH

We'll make sure to keep you updated with the latest information regarding Genshin Impact, so keep following. Till then, you can also check the latest Genshin Impact leaks about the upcoming characters:

| Heizou | Yelan | Kuki Shinobu | Collei | Ayato | Dainsleif | Baizhu | Yaoyao | Nilou | Scaramouche | and more.

You can also visit our youtube channel for more latest gaming news: Gameort

Thank you for your feedback.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post