Genshin Impact .53 update - character's kit changes, weekly boss update, 3.4 beta leaks, more

Genshin Impact's .53 update for version 3.4 has brought slight changes to the existing elements, including a few text changes, character kit changes, and more.

genshin impact .53 update, genshin impact 3.4 leak, genshin 3.4.53 update changes, genshin alhaitham kit changes, genshin yaoyao kit changes, genshin 3.4 beta
Genshin Impact .53 update in 3.4 Beta

Players of Genshin Impact are excitedly anticipating the 3.4 update, which is expected to bring a wealth of new material to the game. However, as is customary, Genshin Impact leaks continue to pour in, exposing fresh information about the game.

HoYoverse officially began recruiting players for the 3.4 private beta on November 24, and the 3.4 beta is currently in full swing, allowing dataminers to dig out new information on Genshin 3.4 version.

We've seen a slew of 3.4 beta leaks, revealing key details about the Genshin 3.4 patch, including new characters, banners, weekly bosses, events, and more. In addition, HoYoverse has provided fresh information about the characters, which will be featured in the Genshin 3.4 version, Alhaitham and Faruzan.

Other than the 3.4 beta, HoYoverse did a small Genshin Impact .53 Update hours ago, but there wasn't much changed so, it would be right to consider it a small patch change.

Even though the changes are small, leakers have pointed out the small Genshin .53 update changes in version 3.4. Let's have a look at the same.

Read More: Genshin Impact 3.4 Spiral Abyss - enemy lineup, HP, blessings, ley line disorders, leaks

Genshin Impact .53 Update in version 3.4

The new changes have been pointed out by a prominent Genshin Discord server, WFP, who revealed the following changes.

Genshin Impact Sandworm boss changes

Sandworm boss is one of the upcoming Genshin Impact 3.4 enemies. As per the leaks, Sandworm's boss form will be known as "The Last Prince of the Sands," and it goes without saying that the Sandworm boss model will appear very different from other bosses. Fortunately, the Genshin 3.4 leaks have allowed players to view the Sandworm boss model.

Sandworm has Anemo attacks that swirl or something. It is an apex predator living deep in the desert that, while in battle, has the ability to harness some of Anemo's power to lift off the ground and enter a hovering condition.

The Sandworm boss hasn't been disclosed much yet, but the recent Genshin Impact 3.4 leaks have revealed that is a change in the Boss's name.

  • Wind-Bitten Sandworm boss >>> Sutekh Wenut

“Sutekh” is an Egyptian/Kemetic god of chaos, while “Wenut” is a prehistoric Egyptian snake goddess, and her name means “the swift one”.

It has been revealed that while in battle, Sutekh Wenut has the ability to harness some of Anemo's power to lift off the ground and enter a hovering condition. It can fire Windbite Bullets while floating. Windbite Bullets will become a high-density curtain of such bullets if these are not eliminated in time. However, a formal confirmation of this enemy's attacks is yet to be revealed.

Read More: Genshin Impact 3.5 banners leak - reruns, characters, release date, more

Genshin Impact Alhaitham kit changes

With regards to the kit changes, the leaks stated that there are significant nerfs to Alhaitham's playstyle. The mentioned Alhaitham kit changes have been detailed below.

Changes to Alhaitham's Constellation:

  • Alhaitham's A1 - When Alhaitham generates a Chisel-Light Mirror, his Elemental Mastery will be increased by 50 [40 to 50] for 8 seconds, max 4 stacks. Each stack’s duration is counted independently. This effect can be triggered even when the maximum number of Chisel-Light Mirrors has been reached.

Alhaitham's Talent changes include:

  • Each point of Alhaitham’s Elemental Mastery will increase the DMG dealt by Projection Attacks and Particular Field: Fetters of Phenomena by 0.09% [0.12% to 0.09%].
  • The maximum DMG increase for both these abilities is 90% [100% to 90%].

Alhaitham's Talent Mulitplier Changes include:

  • Charged Attack DMG
    • 140.8% 112.6% (x2)
  • Elemental Skill
  1. Rush Attack DMG
    1. 352.8% ATK + 705.6% EM 352.8% ATK + 282.2% EM
  2. 1-Mirror Projection Attack DMG
    1. 172.8% ATK + 345.6% EM 145.8% ATK + 291.6% EM
  3. 2-Mirror Projection Attack DMG
    1. 115.2% ATK + 230.4% EM 116.6% ATK + 233.3% EM (x2)
  4. 3-Mirror Projection Attack DMG
    1. 96% ATK + 192.1% EM 97.2% ATK + 194.4% EM (x3)
  • Elemental Burst
    • Single-Instance DMG: 218.9% ATK + 437.8% EM 218.9% ATK + 175.1% EM

Read More: Genshin Impact Nintendo Switch - release date, trailers, features, current progress, more

Other than Alhaitham, Yaoyao also received a few changes to her kit which includes Yaoyao's C6 and Enery Generation changes.

Genshin Impact Yaoyao kit changes

With regards to the Layla kit changes, the leaks revealed the following:

Yaoyao C6: Beneficent changes

  • When Yuegui: Throwing Mode throws out a White Jade Radish, there is a 50% chance that Every second time Yuegui: Throwing Mode throws out a White Jade Radish, it will throw out a Mega Radish that will have a larger AoE than the standard White Jade Radish and have the following effects upon exploding:
    • Deals AoE Dendro DMG based on 75% of Yaoyao's ATK.
    • Restores HP for the active character based on 7.5% of Yaoyao's Max HP.
  • Every Yuegei: Throwing Mode can throw out a maximum of 2 Mega Radishes.

Yaoyao Energy Generation Change includes:

  • Yaoyao is changed to 1 particle generated every 1.5s CD.
  • As a comparison, in v2 Yaoyao particle generation has a 33% chance to generate 1 particle and a 67% chance to generate 2 particles every 3.5s CD.

Read More: Genshin Impact 3.4 banners, reruns, weapon banner, and release date leaked

Genshin Impact Alhaitham Weapon - Light of Foliar Sanction Stat changes

CRIT Rate is increased by 4%. When Normal Attacks deal Elemental DMG, the Foliar Incision effect will be obtained, increasing DMG dealt by Normal Attacks and Elemental Skills by 120% [200% to 120%] of Elemental Mastery. This effect will disappear after 28 DMG [16 to 28 DMG] instances or 12s. You can obtain Foliar Incision once every 12s.

The 28 DMG instances part is no longer affected by refinements.

For the time being, we will have to wait for the Genshin 3.4 update because the information has come via leaks that are subject to change as the 3.4 beta is still ongoing and the 3.4 patch has a long way to go. So, until HoYoverse officially reveals the new modifications in the main game, gamers should take it with a grain of salt.

We'll certainly get Yaoyao and Alhaitham with the Genshin Impact 3.4 update, so it'll be fascinating to see how these changes affect the main game's characters.


We'll update you with the latest information regarding Genshin Impact, so keep following. Till then, you can also check the latest Genshin Impact leaks about the upcoming characters:

| Alhaitham | Yaoyao | Mika | Kaveh | Dehya | Dainsleif | Baizhu | and more.

You can also visit our youtube channel for more latest gaming news: Gameort

Thank you for your feedback.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post